AHRI Connect is the primary communications tool for AHRI members and invited guests. Working groups, standing committees, and consensus standard project committees (CSPC) are represented on AHRI Connect with their own community sites. AHRI Connect users:
- receive announcements about working groups and CSPC that may be of interest
- join communities of interest and eligibility
- have 24/7 access to meeting agendas, minutes, and other important files
- access upcoming meeting information
- post and answer questions within a discussion board with community colleagues, rather than through endless email chains
- participate in the editorial process of reviewing and commenting on uploaded documents
- are alerted of issued ballots and ballot outcomes
- receive relevant ad hoc meeting notifications, regulatory information, and standards public commenting period announcements
It is important for all AHRI member company employees who are engaged, or want to be engaged, with AHRI working groups, CSPCs, and committees to visit AHRI Connect and log in with their membership credentials. Please review and update your user profile and establish your product interests — there are more than 50 to choose from — to ensure you receive all relevant updates and are notified when new working groups of potential interest are formed.
Also, be sure to whitelist the following addresses within your systems to prevent Connect notifications from being caught in your spam filters.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding membership account credentials or to establish an account. Member Company O-Reps may request to receive a report of your company’s participation in AHRI Working Groups, CSPCs, and Standing Committees, as well as the contact information AHRI has on file for your employees.
AHRI hosted a presentation introducing AHRI Connect during the 2019 AHRI Spring Meeting. Step-by-step instructions for using AHRI Connect are available in recorded webinars and the Community Tour Guide.